Mindfulness 101: Tool #1By Vitina |Comments: 8 | July 12, 2017
Setting healthy goals is an essential part of your practice but a lot of the time you may forget to enjoy the journey. It’s easy to get lost inside your head or skip so far ahead that you begin to desire to be at the end of the goal.
Focusing so far into the future can easily cause a lot of stress and anxiety.
This tool encourages you to slow down for a moment, or two – to capture and take in all the beautiful moments happening in front of you.
At the end of each day make it a habit of writing down 5 WINS you had that day.
A WIN, something you are grateful for. It can be big or small.
It could be a small gesture like…
- Someone holding the door open for you.
- Someone on your team helping you with a task.
- A stranger smiling at you.
Or something a little bit bigger like…
- Getting the promotion you were working towards.
- Getting your dream house for your family to live in.
- Taking a risk and starting your own business.